Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
I am from an small town in China, there are some English learning organizations but not have good quality. I have an idea to establish an English kindergarten in my hometown to teach children. I want to know some English teachers or friends to share your ideas. I am not a teacher, if you are a teacher and have interested in my idea, we may be can work together for that.

Andrew Fiu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
I am from an small town in China, there are some English learning organizations but not have good quality. I have an idea to establish an English kindergarten in my hometown to teach children. I want to know some English teachers or friends to share your ideas. I am not a teacher, if you are a teacher and have interested in my idea, we may be can work together for that.

Interesting. I'm surprised no one has posted a reply to your question.
I know of some people that may or may not be able to help. It depends on many factors. Please email andrewfiu@gmail.com.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
As you are both brand new members with only one post each, I don't think the Private Message facility is open to either of you yet (10 posts need to be made first). Andrew Fiu, please post some of the information you think you might have publicly by adding another post to this thread to help out Yunfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.