Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi ,

I have phrased follwing pragraph for my technical writing , But i think i lack clarity and the sentence sound obscure , I have tried all calculation but couldnt come up with any better sentence . Can someone please have a look at the below para and see if it can be improved .Any helpf is appreciated :

"The situation we discussed is the condition of equilibrium, just before time capture a frame and see the condition. The region is poured by holes, the combination and recombination happen according to the old hole concentration, so essentially the region is in non equilibrium state.
Supposing measurement is started at time T, if the measurement is taken after some time the equilibrium is established and constant reading is observed but during a small interval the mercury constantly rises."

Regards ,
Sakar

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi ,

I have [strike]phrased[/strike] written the following paragraph for my technical writing (no comma here) but I think I lack clarity and the sentences sound obscure. I have tried [strike]all calculation[/strike] various versions but couldn't come up with [strike]any[/strike] a better sentence. Can someone please have a look at the paragraph below [strike]para[/strike] and see if it can be improved. Any [strike]helpf[/strike] help is appreciated.

"The situation we discussed is the condition of equilibrium, just before time capture a frame and see the condition. The region is poured by holes, the combination and recombination happen according to the old hole concentration, so essentially the region is in non equilibrium state.
Supposing measurement is started at time T, if the measurement is taken after some time the equilibrium is established and constant reading is observed but during a small interval the mercury constantly rises."

Regards,
Sakar

I'm afraid I can't make any sense of your two paragraphs. That is probably partly because I don't have the technical knowledge required to know what you are trying to say.
However, please note the other corrections I have made to your post (in red). Concentrate on your spelling and remember that we don't put a space before a comma or a full stop, but we do put a space after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.