Hey somebody please review my essay and give me feedback as soon as possible as I have my final deadline tomorrow.

2. The ABC University School of Management prepares innovative and ethical leaders who understand the impact of business on society and who seek to create value for the world. Please describe a situation in which you created value for an organization or group. What was the outcome? We encourage you to consider your contributions in both professional and community settings.

After joining full time in my family business, I helped my father by taking more responsibilities and took some weight off his shoulders by independently handling small-scale projects. I believed that transitioning into the new role would be relatively easy. I could not have been more mistaken. I soon faced a situation that questioned my integrity.
Once, we got a new inquiry for Air-conditioning a residence project. The client had hired a consultant. Being the contractors, we get the final purchase order from the Consultant. There were other contractors who were competing with us. After all our tenders were submitted, during the final negotiation meeting, the consultant told me that he would recommend us to the client and would give us the project if we pay him 20% of the project cost. I was stunned after listening to his offer. He was asking for gratuity. I declined his offer and told him that we don’t want to work on that project anymore. For me, my integrity and my ethical values were more important than that project. I knew that after declining his offer we wont get any more projects through him, but I was ready to let go of such work. I know with my hard work, dedication and values I can get even bigger and better projects. After my father got to know about this incident, he was very proud of me, as I had saved his as well as our company’s reputation. Hence in this way I created a value for my organisation.