Re: How do you learn English?
Let me begin
- I'm learning English because I'm going to live in Australia, it's my dream. Moreover I'm an admirer of English. I really can't imagine my life without this language. Finally, I want to link my life to languages and one of them is English.
- Honestly, I don't have a teacher. I'm learning English by myself at home. Sure, I have a school teacher, but we've just one hour (one lesson) per week and we do nothing useful because my classmates don't interested in this language like I'm interested. It's a huge problem.
- When I'm talking to my teacher (she lived in the US) and I completely understand her, but I wouldn't say that she's talking fluently. Probably she doesn't want to strain me.
- I'm very confident in my language skills. There's one thing which I'm not sure - listenign skills. I understand films, movies, cartoons, ted videos, but I can't say the same thing of exams listening part.
- I should say that it's a good question. I'm learning English everywhere: in the underground, at home, in the school. Whem I'm taking my dog out I'm talking to her (yep, her) in English and people, who hear that, probably think I'm weird guy. I don't care .
- If I have any problem I'm trying to find out an answer by myself. If I don't find something helpful I ask UsingEnglish. My school teacher would be the last person who I'd ask. Not because I don't like her, just because we don't have enough time to solve my problem.
I hope I helped you.
Please, correct all my mistakes. I should know English perfectly and if you show me my mistakes I will achieve my dream a little bit faster. A lot of thanks.