What are the best way for improve English.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhakad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello Guys,

My Name is Dharmraj Dhakad. I have done Graduation and i also done DCA ( Diploma in Computer in Application). Currently i m working as search engine optimizer. Here i m because of i want to improve my English. Friends i find that forum is the best way for learn English because here we discussion in community. So this is help full way for us.

Withania

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I agree that this forum can be very helpful.
I would also try to surround myself with english speaking people. My native language is english and I'm still trying to improve my english. I went to school with a lot of international students, and I really commend them, as I am still trying to figure the english language out :)
Maybe watching t.v. in english would help?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I
I would also try to surround myself with english speaking people. My native language is english and I'm still trying to improve my english. I went to school with a lot of international students, and I really commend them, as I am still trying to figure the english language out :)
Maybe watching t.v. in english would help?
Note that the word 'English' always begins with a capital letter.

lyfen

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Cambodia
Current Location
France
I think, it's the best way to come to the forum for improving English, as we can ask what we don't understand and answer what we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.