MOTIVATION LETTER
I am writing to you to express my interest in applying for the Master’s Programme of ‘Project Management’ (Please check the punctuations & put them where required) at the University of Santiago de Compostela scheduled to commence in September 2014.

Currently, I am studying Construction Technology & Management at NIT Warangal, India. In my pursuit to a Master’s, I have gained a profound academic profile and hope to continue even in a better way.
My professional goal is to establish a firm which would practice an excellent management in all the projects it undertakes. Also, I conceive to endorse ‘Sustainable Development’ through this set up. By going through the courses I found that ‘sustainable development’ is aimed in each course of this programme. Your programme will ensure turning my passion into profession. For this reason I would like to take advantage of this priceless opportunity. It would be a privilege be enlightened under your fine guidance.

The first time I realized my passion for construction management was during my graduation years. I assisted my father at his construction site in managing resources, controlling activities and monitoring the quality of work. I perceived how an effective management plays a crucial role in any project. It triggered a keen intrest in me towards construction management. This urge eventually brought home the bacon in the form of top score in the first semester of my Master’s. Also, I have been organizing events and trips in my undergrad years and received significant praise for my ability to solve problems intellectually and to make wise decisions in unforeseen situations.

An another reason which makes me suitable for this programme is my love for languages. I remained a scorer in the languages during academics. Due to the my grasp of English, I was selected as a member of the Editorial Committee in both my undergraduate and graduate institutions. I have also received an Award for Proficiency.

I have known Spain by it’s bull fighting, football, food, ‘La Tomatina’ and acquainted with it’s geography, culture through cinema which I would like to experience live. Music stimulated an inceptive liking for Spanish and I will take every opportunity to learn Spanish as it is a widely spoken language which would help in international trade and communications. Living, studying and having enjoyment with international scholars would broaden my horizons and will help me to share your culture and customs to fellow Indians.
I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to learn under your expertise which would mark my professional and personal development.

I would be grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to learn under your expertise which would mark my professional and personal development.

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
XXXX