Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I am going to write to sponsor for thanking them and send invoice. please correct.

Dear ABC

Thank you once again for [company name] kind contribution. Our research paper Issue II – Electronic copy has been uploaded to our official website while the hard copy is in process of printing that will take another week. You can use the following link for download or view it from our website:

[link]

Further, I have couriered/sent you the invoice for [company name] sponsorship for advertisement in Research Paper

regards

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Writing to client for thanking him for sponsorship & send invoice for the same

I am going to write to a sponsor [STRIKE]for thanking[/STRIKE] to thank them and to advise them that I have [STRIKE]send[/STRIKE] sent an invoice. Please correct my attempt.

Dear ABC

Thank you once again for [company name]'s kind contribution. An electronic copy of our research paper "Issue II" [STRIKE]Electronic copy[/STRIKE] has been uploaded to our official website [STRIKE]while[/STRIKE] and the hard copy is in process of [STRIKE]printing[/STRIKE] being printed. [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] This will [STRIKE]take another[/STRIKE] be ready in a week. You can use the following link [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to download or view it: [STRIKE]from our website:[/STRIKE]

[link]

[STRIKE]Further,[/STRIKE] I have couriered/sent you the invoice for [company name]'s sponsorship [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of the advertisement in the Research Paper.

With/Best r
egards

See above.

atifali_

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Re: Writing to client for thanking him for sponsorship & send invoice for the same

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.