Re: Can you please say your opinion about this ielts task 2 toppic
Welcome to the forum.
The first thing you should do is click the Edit Post button and amend the spacing around your punctuation. Follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I" and proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark.
- Put a space before opening quotation marks but not after.
- Do not put a space before closing quotation marks but put a space after.
Remember - correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing make posts much easier to read.