Could you please help me correct my cover letter? I have been writing it for hours and I cannot correct my own mistakes now. It is not a homework, I write it for an application for an exchange program and I am not a native speaker of english so please just read this letter once and try to write to me what I did wrong. I would really appreciate it :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for a place at Erasmus Exchange program in the winter semester 2014/2015. I have always wanted to spend at least a few months of my studies abroad. It is a unique opportunity and I would like to experience advatages of studying in a forein country. I have a number of reasons why I am eager to represent the University XX abroad.
Firstly, I am very interested in getting to know different cultures, so I consider studying abroad a great opportunity to continue my studies. I would like to meet international students from countries all over the world. The most attractive country is for me definitely Germany. I would enjoy going to school with true residents of Germany and get to know different educational system as well. I have been to Germany several times and I have been interested in German culture since I was a child. Studying abroad would be a perfect opportunity to increase my knowledge of German culture, traditions and German way of life.

Secondly, I would like to have some international experience. It would be very useful for my future career and it would certainly enrich me. Most companies consider spending a few months in an international environment really rewarding. Therefore, it would widen my range of future career options dramatically.

Further, I would like to improve my English and German. Studying in a foreign country will help me bring my language knowledge to a higher level. I speak both German and English so it would be extremely beneficial to me. Being constantly in touch with forein language would give me the opportunity to learn much more than I ever could learn sitting in a classroom. Spending a semester in Germany would make a significant difference in my comprehension of the language. I like learning new languages so I took up chinese language. I have been learning chinese for a year and a half now and it has changed the way I look at foreign languages dramatically.
I am extremely hard working, I have very good study results and I am able to learn new things very quickly. Being one of the best students on the Faculty xx definitely reflects my effort to do my best.