Making sentences without grammar mistakes... Comments and suggestions are welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abishai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Spending money for sports in schools (topic)
-------------------------------------------
Spending money for sports in schools is good for students. Almost all students want to participate in extracurricular activities like sports, music, painting, cooking, games etc. I believe, not every student is a brilliant or a genius or a sports person. Every person on the earth has got some talent. Encouraging them, supporting them in schools is a very good thing.

Spending money for all activities including study, sports, music...etc is worthwhile. Schools are the foundation for every student, It should spend money on every activity.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this essay to your teacher/tutor?

Abishai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
When will you submit this essay to your teacher/tutor?

Thanks for reply.

Actually , I am not a student , I saw this article in the newspaper and I created my own sentences. I want to improve language by writing. I am not good at writing.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
OK, then the first thing you should do is click "Edit Post" and tidy it up. The lines break in strange places. Make it one or two complete paragraphs so that the words continue all the way across the text box like this post. Also, you don't need a double line break except between paragraphs. Note the correct spelling of "genius".

In addition, we don't put a space before a comma. Look at the spacing around your punctuation in post #3.

Abishai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
OK, then the first thing you should do is click "Edit Post" and tidy it up. The lines break in strange places. Make it one or two complete paragraphs so that the words continue all the way across the text box like this post. Also, you don't need a double line break except between paragraphs. Note the correct spelling of "genius".

In addition, we don't put a space before a comma. Look at the spacing around your punctuation in post #3.

I have edited my post, please check and let me know about errors.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.