English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Greetings Teachers!

I've released a set of lesson plans designed for private English lessons. The plans are loaded onto a straightforward web platform and are designed to be taught to students by using a laptop or tablet (you can share one device or your student can follow along from their own device).

If you are interested in access to a growing library of EFL lesson plan content that is specifically designed for your private lessons, please request an account through the contact form on my site http://www.off2class.com.

We are very interested in feedback (whether positive or negative). You can leave the feedback here or contact us through the email you receive on account set up.

A bit of background about myself:

Like many people on this forum I've taught EFL on a couple different continents for the better part of my career. I've always supplemented my day job income with private lessons at night and on the weekends. Throughout my career I've struggled to find quality content to use as lesson plans for my private lessons. Most content online is either designed for a traditional classroom or not ready-to-teach without a lot of customization. My goal is to reduce your prep time for private lessons.

Kris

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I think that there's a risk that many people will not sign up for something when they cannot see what it involves. If there were examples or screenshots, people might be more willing to sign up.

off2class

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I think that there's a risk that many people will not sign up for something when they cannot see what it involves. If there were examples or screenshots, people might be more willing to sign up.

Thanks Tdol. Here's a very simple demo video (on Youtube) that will give you a product tour:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I registered. I have not had time to look through any lessons in detail, but I can confirm that I was not asked for my credit card details or anything similar.

off2class

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I registered. I have not had time to look through any lessons in detail, but I can confirm that I was not asked for my credit card details or anything similar.

thanks for that, genuinely trying to get lesson plans out to teachers who need them!

Status
Not open for further replies.