Member Type
Other
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Dear people, I am going to apply for international business masters program and want a urgent help with my motivation letter. dont hesitate to give me suggestions or correction, I know that the letter is not good :) but please be fast, i am in a hurry.

I am writing to express my interest in applying for _________________________ starting in fall 2014.

I earned BBA degree with a specialization of marketing from __________________ and ______________ School of Business together, as I was the participant of Dual BBA program; I spent my senior year in USA. The classes both in Georgia and USA helped me to develop professional and personal skills and formed quite good understanding of marketing, management, finance and accounting, which led me being constantly employed on challenging and prospective positions during the economic crisis in a country where around 50% of people is either unemployed or self-employed. During the studies I have been involved in some very educative and useful tasks, both as an individual and as a member of a group. I was leading the group of 4 individuals in the class of Strategic Management, participating in simulation of Business strategy game, our group constantly maintained place in top two, out of 16 groups and finally we become the industry champions with big advantage.

Most of my work experience consists of working for international companies. My work experience is mainly Career started from around 2008 with short term jobs, like internships, mainly in market research. Also in 2009 during the studies I worked as an advertising manager of Café, nearby University in USA, where I and my team reached a goal to increase sales of certain products by 20 % during 3 months, and created a marketing plan for the owners for the coming year. After coming back to Georgia in September 2009 I started working in _______ as an Accountant, which I didn’t enjoy much and left very soon. From Dec/2010 I become director of Real Estate Company ___________, which was/is working mainly with foreigners, expats in Georgia, Embassy representatives (diplomats), finding the homes for them, company consists of ten employees. Then in late 2011 I started to work for Armenian company opening an UK franchise store of River Island in Tbilisi, from mid of 2012 I moved to German Business Association in Georgia, being an assistant project manager there I gained a lot of experience with dealing the business persons either from Georgia and from foreign countries. Currently working as an assistant project manager in an UAE investment company, _______ , where I have to solve lot of tasks and problems on international and local level.

I think I already gained enough work experience to move forward to higher levels and my future I see either working in International Company or starting private business. I already made a good research about the school and program, I talked also a graduate from Republic of Georgia, _____________, who highly recommended the school, and I believe to apply for MIB program will be a major step forward in my career. I am confident that overall opportunity to study in UK will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world citizen.

I look forward to joining the G______________ in order to acquire theoretical knowledge, develop my professional abilities, gain new skills and raise my cross cultural awareness. I will be patiently waiting for your reply.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You need to be aware that we don't react well to things like "Please be fast. I am in a hurry". The letter states at the end "I will be patiently waiting for your reply". You should have extended that courtesy to us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.