Hello Everyone!
Here's my cover letter for Erasmus Programme. Could somebody please check if it is correct? I would really appreciate any help :) Thanks in advance!

To whom it may concern,

I have pleasure in applying for the Erasmus Programme in the 2014/2015 academic year. Currently I am student of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, at the study programme of Tourism and Recreation. I am particulary interested in studying at University of Applied Sciences in Budapest. I have spent few days in Budapest last summer and I am really fascinated by this amazing city. I fell in love with it at the first sight and promised myself to come back. Now that an opportunity appears I can not squander it.

The University in Budapest offers extensive range of courses associated with problematic aspects of tourism e.g. Tourism Destination Management, Visitors and Attraction Management, Ecotourism, World Heritage Sites and many more. Participating in these courses could help me acquire new skills and widen my knowledge of tourism.

I would like to emphasize that both study programmes I attended my bachelor in Cultural Studies and my current one - Tourism and Recreation make me an adequate aspirant for Erasmus scholarship. My English skills are good enough to let me participate in lectures in this language, but thanks to student's exchange I will have a chance to improve my abilities. I also hope to take part in courses of host country's language.

Tourist trade is a specific branch in which the more international experience employee has the more he is percieved to be valuable for employer. Studying abroad would not only let me come to know foreign viewpoint on tourism market but also get familiar with different culture and customs. Studying abroad would also raise my chances to find a better employment in tourism sector, as I will get a truly cosmopolitan experience, highly valuated among employers.
With my educational background I strongly believe that I am suitable candidate for the programme.

I would be grateful if you consider my application and nominate me to participate in the Erasmus programme. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Yours sincerly,