hi, i have a motivation letter and i want from you to correct it ,please because the deadline is tomorrow

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing to you to express my interest in applying for the MSc xxxxx program at xxxxxxxx . . I appreciate this opportunity and I would like to provide further information in support of my admission procedure.
My name is xxxxxxxxx. I studied at University xxxxxxxxxx Faculty of Engineering department of Survey and graduated in 2012. Throughout the study period, I am fond of Surveying engineering and more advanced years has increased my love for her in all fields.
Due to the wide range of different disciplines that Survey Engineering involves, soon after starting my studies I realized that I want learn more and more about Surveying.
There are many types in Survey Engineering and these types are Photogrammetry, GIS & Remote sensing and topographic and each type involves many disciplines .
During college study was focusing on the theoretical side and we didn't take our sufficiency in the practical side except on Land Surveying.
Before graduate i have a training period course in Standerd land Surveying Application in Alsabaloga (january 2010) with University of Khartoum, and trained in road project with Mam for Roads and Bridges (from July 2010 to Septemper 2010).
After graduation I spent a training period in Sudan National Survey Authority (from October 2012 to November 2012) which it is about some instrument (GPS R.T.K , Total Station, Automatic Level, GPS Garmin) and trained on Arc GIS program.
After that I spent another training period in BROUG INDUSTRY & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES CONSULTANCY CO. LTD. Which it's about construction (from May 2013 to August 2013).