If someone would please take a moment to proof-read this quick email, I would greately appreciate it. I have read the T&Cs and noted that this request may or may not be carried out. I am aware that this may not be the most polite thing to do for a first post and I do apologize, however I really need this email proofread. I am self-consience of my language abilities and want to learn to be more proficient when I have more time.

Dear <BLANK> Talent Acquisition Team,

My name is Steven <BLANK> (emp #: <BLANK>) and I am employed at the emergency department as an Emergency Department Technician at <BLANK>. I have applied as an internal applicant to the new graduate academy opportunity listing. My application is complete and I have emailed my transcript and have had three clinical instructors fill out and send the reference forms.

I received a confirmation email last Thursday, February 20th, but have yet to receive an email regarding a phone interview. I know that several of my classmates who are also internal applicants have already received requests for phone interviews. Is there something else that I need to complete? Please let me know how I can assist in this process. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Steve <BLANK>, Nursing Student
<P#> | <EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead>