[Cover Letter] My cover letter ! Good or bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongangel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear Human Resource of FPT Software,

I am pleased to find the vacancy for Sales Co-ordinator in FPT Software at Ho Chi Minh City. After reading the job description, I would like
to apply it. Because I am confident that the vacancy is approximate for my ability and knowledge. As you can see from my attached CV
I have relevant experience in the same areas you are looking for.

I had two years of working for FPT Telecom International since 2010 to 2012 where I became a good seller and got a lot of neccessary skill
to be succesful for sale. At FPT, I joined some of big project and worked with many of large and well-known companies such as : Hitachi,
Vinamilk, Anova corp, iHo Quynh Huong singer, HD Bank, 247post ...And I also own a business since 2012 to present, I take responsibility for
sales, outsourcing contract, and developng e-commerce product. During that time, I learned to be flexible in small company. The other hand
I learned to way achieve revenue, profit, strict organization in big company.

With such experience, I have gained special skills in developing a close relationship with co-workers as well as a strong ability to
communicate, study them in my jobs. I believe those skills would contribute significantly to the success of your company.
I would like to thank you very much for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to a meeting with you soon.
Please contact me at 0907 197 597 for any question.

Sincerely,
Tran Ngoc Hau

Enclosure: resume.

strongangel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
does anybody help me ?

cnz123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
Australia
If you are looking for help in creating a curriculum vitae go to: http://createbestresume.blogspot.com/ . You find a free sample, best graphic resumes, video resumes, free templates resumes, trends and more informations. Check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.