Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
My passionate is about teaching at university. This sense have grown when I became aware that I can describe subjects apprehensible. Helping students navigate their own learning process is one of my primary goals as an educator. I’ve had many fantastic teachers before. In my opinion, teachers would play important roles in their student’s lives. In addition, I loathe teaching the same thing over and over like other teachers in high, middle and elementary Schools do. So I wish I could be a lecturer. It needs high degree and having high rank articles. So I will face tough road ahead. What appeals to me about being lecturer is about, the ability to teach new and wide subjects, to do research projects and so on.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Before we look at the content, you need to tidy up the format of your piece. Click on the Edit Post button and make changes to your post following these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Capitalise "I" at all times.
- Capitalise proper nouns (English, London etc) but not common nouns (high, middle, elementary schools).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

asf68

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi
Thank u for editing.
I'm waiting for the next.
Thanks in advance.:-D

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi
Thank u for editing.
I'm waiting for the next.
Thanks in advance.:-D

In addition to those rules, we expect everyone to use full, standard English words on this forum. "U" is not a word. It's "you".

Please tell us the purpose of the paragraph you have written. What are you going to do with it?

asf68

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi again,
You are a strict teacher:)
Well, I dont want to take it as a TOEFL or IELTS writing. Just check it in terms of grammatical.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.