As you now know, the word "I" is capitalised regardless of where it appears in the sentence. Make a note of these rules of written English, learn them and follow them at all times. They will help you not to lose marks in tests and exams because of simple errors:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Shakespeare, Microsoft, Facebook, India etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.