Would you please tell me the meaning of these sentences?
1)He is two faced.
3)Murder will out.
5)Don`t get fresh with me.
6)Little preachers have long ears.
Thanks in advance,
1) If someone is insincere with you, he is two-faced. He says he is your friend (one face), but he acts like an enemy (the other face).Originally Posted by zoobinshid
3) Crime or wrongdoing will eventually be discovered and punished.
4) minor, not primary or major.
5) Behave yourself and treat me more respectfully.
6) --- (maybe you should guess the meaning in the context)