Help for my complaint letter. Thank so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saizmaga

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complaint about the weekly swimming classes in which I hace enrolled at my local leisure centre for two last months.

I am an advanced swimmer, therefore I have just known a lot of kinds of leisure centres. Unfortunately, I am very upset and disappointed with the services, staff and facilities offered by Ronald´s leisure centre.

Firstly, the leaflet advertising specified that classes started at 6.p.m. However, they started late twice, at 6.p.m.

Furthermore, the instructors were unable to answer my questions, which was unhelpful. In addition, I consider there is a lack of staff and poor organisation in the leisure centre because of a grouo of twenty noisy and annoyed school children. Besides, the fact that I couldn´t have the swimming pool to myself.

Finally, when you check out your website, you can see very modern and clean facilities. However, I concern about the cleanliness in the swimming pool and the changing rooms.

I would be grateful if you could resolve these unpleasant problems, or I will be obliged to cancel my membership and request my fee back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Victor Saizmagasa ;-)

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You state that the classes were supposed to start at 6, but they actually started at 6. This makes no sense.

You do not state what questions the staff was unable to answer. Did they not understand your questions or simply refused to give you an answer?

It is not clear why you expected to have the swimming pool to yourself. Did you pay to rent out the entire pool? Or is it time for anyone to come and enjoy the pool?

You might want to give examples of the lack of cleanliness.

saizmaga

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Thank so much for your reply!!
1) Yes. you have reason, i want to write classes start at 6 p.m, but they actually started at 6.30 pm
2) I want to explain, that the staff didn´t show to answer my questions and they refused to give me an answer.
3) Yes. I paid for a swimming class in a small group where we can enjoy the entire pool, but 20 children comes sometimes to pool, and we can´t enjoy the pool because it is full for children.
4)Ok, I would try to give more examples.

Last edited by a moderator:

saizmaga

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
2) I want to explain, that the staff didn´t show to answer my questions and they refused to give me an answer.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am writing to complain about the weekly swimming classes in which I have enrolled at my local leisure centre for the two last months.

I am an advanced swimmer, therefore I have known a lot of kinds of leisure centres. Unfortunately, I am very upset and disappointed with the services, staff and facilities offered by Ronald´s leisure centre.

First, the leaflet advertising specified that classes started at 6 pm. However, they started late twice, at 6:30 pm.

Furthermore, the instructors refused to answer my questions, which was unprofessional.

It was my understanding that my group was to have the exclusive use of the pool during these times, but the staff has allowed a group of children to enter the pool and disturb our use of the facility.

I also have concerns about the cleanliness in the swimming pool and the changing rooms.

I would be grateful if you could resolve these problems, or I will be obliged to cancel my membership and request my fee back.

compiler

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Good enough.

`

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Good enough? It's superb!

Please note that as excellent as Dave's letter is, there was no need to quote the whole thing back to him. We don't need to read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.