Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear all,

I am Vietnamese, and I myself think how to write company introduction. Thus, I wrote below essay. I appreciate if you take a look and correct if I am wrong. Thanks in advanced

English part:

We understand that improving productivity and pricing are key factors, impact to successful of a company.

With our experience in supplying variant products, clearly origin such as Japan, Europe… and best guarantee, Sonion confidents to bring break through improvements to your development.

Our motto is “Quality first”, Sonion is able to become a partner of your successful company. We understand that improving productivity and pricing are key factors, impact to successful of a company.

(Vietnamese part:
Chúng tôi hiểu rằng cải thiện năng suất và giá thành là một trong những nhân tố quyết định sự thành bại của một doanh nghiệp.

Bằng kinh nghiệm của mình trong việc cung ứng sản phẩm đa dạng với xuất xứ rõ ràng như Nhật Bản, Châu Âu… đi kèm với chế độ bảo hành tốt nhất; Sonion tự tin sẽ mang đến cho khách hàng những giải pháp đột phá gắn liền với sự phát triển của doanh nghiệp.

Với phương châm chất lượng là trên hết, chúng tôi tin rằng Sonion sẽ là đối tác đồng hành trong sự thành công của doanh nghiệp.)

grey guy

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear koyama. I cannot read or understand Vietnamese. Using your phrasing, these are my suggestions:

We understand that improving productivity and pricing are key factors impacting the success of a company.

With our experience in supplying various products to Japan and Europe, Sonion is confident that we can bring breakthrough improvements to your development.

Our motto is "Quality First!" Sonion will become a partner of your successful company.

koyama

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear koyama. I cannot read or understand Vietnamese. Using your phrasing, these are my suggestions:

We understand that improving productivity and pricing are key factors impacting the success of a company.

With our experience in supplying various products to Japan and Europe, Sonion is confident that we can bring breakthrough improvements to your development.

Our motto is "Quality First!" Sonion will become a partner of your successful company.

Hi grey guy,

Thanks for correction. I think it's ok

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Koyama,
I have no idea from this introduction what your company does. Are you a bakerly supply company? Do you sell IT solutions? Do you sell office supplies?

"improvements to your development" is not the right phrase. What are you helping me improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.