Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello! I´m going to write a e-mail to get some informations about a post listed on a website.

Above the text I´m gonna send:

Subject – Construction Manager – Job Apply

Dear Sir (I don´t know the name of the person)

I´m writing to express my interest in the Construction Manager position that is listed on (name of the website)
To begin with my name is "Full Name", I am X years old and I´m finishing the MBA course in ______________ at (Name of the University), one of the most renowmed Business University of Brazil, furthermore I have international course in Business at ______ University. I have wide experience in construcion management, I have been woking in constructions in the same company for over X years and as a manager for X years.

Please let me know if this post is avaliable for foreign professional.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely

FirstName LastName

felipeoliveira

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello there!

Please answer me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello! I´m going to write an e-mail to get some [strike]informations[/strike] information about a post listed on a website.

[strike]Above the text I´m gonna send:[/strike] Here is my draft email:

Subject – Construction Manager Vacancy [STRIKE]Job Apply[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam

[STRIKE]I´m[/STRIKE] I am writing to express my interest in the Construction Manager position that is listed on (name of the website).

[STRIKE]To begin with my name is "Full Name", I am X years old and[/STRIKE] I am [STRIKE]finishing[/STRIKE] about to complete the MBA course in ______________ at (Name of the University), one of the most [STRIKE]renowmed[/STRIKE] renowned business universities [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in Brazil. [STRIKE]furthermore[/STRIKE] I have also completed an [STRIKE]international[/STRIKE] course in International Business at ______ University.

I have wide experience in construction management and I have been working in [STRIKE]constructions[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at/for the same construction company for over X years, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as a manager for X years.

Please let me know if this post is [STRIKE]avaliable for[/STRIKE] open to foreign professionals.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours [STRIKE]Sincerely[/STRIKE] faithfully

FirstName LastName

Please see my initial suggested amendments in red above.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks a lot for the/your reply.

There is no need to write a new post to say thanks. Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post.

Status
Not open for further replies.