Thread: my problem!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool my problem!!!!!

hello my dear :
    Iam a student of T.E.F.L ( teaching English as a Foreign language )
    I want u please 2 advice my because Iam in the third year , so after one year I'll become teacher ( for children ) and I have some problems . When I am speaking English I made mistakes that I know there were wrong and if I talking with my self I feel that Iam very good , also sometime I want to speak with other but I don't know why Ican't do it although I think that Iam gooooooooooooood in English ,so pleeeeeeeeeeease please guide my to be a perfect teacher in future , I know there is nobody perfect in this life, but isn't areason to don't try to be so .
    thank u very much
    ur student : Noor Oman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: my problem!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noor oman
    hello my dear :
    I want u please 2 advice my because Iam in the third year , so after one year I'll become teacher ( for children ) and I have some problems . When I am speaking English I made mistakes that I know there were wrong and if I talking with my self I feel that Iam very good , also sometime I want to speak with other but I don't know why Ican't do it although I think that Iam gooooooooooooood in English ,so pleeeeeeeeeeease please guide my to be a perfect teacher in future , I know there is nobody perfect in this life, but isn't areason to don't try to be so .
    thank u very much
    For starters - please post this in plain English and check your post. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: my problem!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noor oman
    hello my dear :
    thank u very much
    To begin with:I want you to advise me;please guide me.I'm sorry but there are quite a few mistakes!