Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Cyprus
I really want to improve my written English. So my question is simple. Are there any online resource (site, forum, service or whatever) that I can submit my texts and native language speaker will check and fix it?
I think that without a help like this it is very difficult to improve my English because I will repeat the same mistakes again and again...
Thank you for any help, note, link...
Sincerely,
Igor

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You can post short pieces in the Editing and Writing Topics section of this forum. Note that we do not help with any homework or assignments. If you are writing simply for fun or for practice, we can comment and make suggestions. Don't make the pieces too long. I suggest no more than about six or eight full lines of text (I don't mean sentences, I mean lines across the text box. This post, for example, takes up three lines.)

igoro1975

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Cyprus
Thank you. It is exactly what I was looking for...

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Bear in mind that the Ask A Teacher section gets the most attention on the forum so you might have to wait a little longer in the other sections. You will get replies though. Be patient.

Polyester

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Bear in mind that the Ask A Teacher section gets the most attention on the forum so you might have to wait a little longer in the other sections. You will get replies though. Be patient.

Can I write some sentences about my daily life? And then, can you help me check the error?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You can write anything you want (except homework essays etc). If they fit the criteria I specified earlier, we will look at them.

Polyester

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
You can write anything you want (except homework essays etc). If they fit the criteria I specified earlier, we will look at them.

Thank you very much! IELTS exam will be coming soon. But, I'm not ready for this exam.My writing skills or language aren't natural English writing. Like do a translation from Chinese to English.:-|

Status
Not open for further replies.