Plese help to amend the incorrect part, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrusevilming

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
A gun battle has erupted close to the Pakistan airport that the a militants stormed one of the terminal previously. On the early Tuesday.

A gunmen who are belong to the group of Taliban have attacked the busiest airport in the city of Karachi located in Pakistan without any causalities. They launched an attacked with gun and bomb assault to the airport terminal and at least 38 dead inclusive of the attackers. The latest attack is focused upon a hostel housing and airport security force.

Flights have been suspended once at the airport until the further notice is announced from government.

The above-mentioned attack have been identified in retaliation for the revenge from Taliban against the Pakistan’s north-east control.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A gun battle has erupted close to the Pakistan airport that the a militants stormed one of the terminal previously.

A gun battle has erupted close to the Pakistan airport that the militants took over previously.

Now, I am not sure if that is what you are going for, but it is my best guess.

A gunmen who are belong to the group of Taliban have attacked the busiest airport in the city of Karachi located in Pakistan without any causalities.

Gunmen who are a part of the Taliban have attacked the busiest airport in the city of Karachi (located in Pakistan) without incurring any casualties.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
They launched an attacked with gun and bomb assault to the airport terminal and at least 38 dead inclusive of the attackers. The latest attack is focused upon a hostel housing and airport security force.

Flights have been suspended once at the airport until the further notice is announced from government.

They launched an attack with small arms fire and hand grenades on the airport terminal, and at least 38 are dead on both sides. The latest attack is focused on a hostel housing an airport security force.

There are no flights in or out of the airport at the present time.

cyrusevilming

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Thank you your amendment. And I am appreciate that you can correct it strictly.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your amendments. [strike]And[/strike] I [strike]am[/strike] appreciate that you [strike]can[/strike] corrected it strictly.

See above. Note that there is no need to write a new post to say "Thank you". Simply click on the "Thank" button in the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you your amendment. And I am appreciate that you can correct it strictly.

Perhaps:

Thank you for your corrections. I appreciate it that you could make things more clear.

:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
No. As we said, there is no need to write a post to say "Thank you" regardless of how you word it. It wastes people's time when we open a thread thinking there is a new post containing further information or a follow-up question, only to find that it's just a "Thank you". It's not necessary. We have a "Thank" button for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.