Raiph is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please check my essay,my friend.

It is an essay with around 120 words, which is entitled "Why a sense of humor is Important.If the full mark is 15 points, how much can I get?Because I'm a chinese, I may express myself in the chinese way.If there is some chinese style sentence in my essay, please point them out.Thank you!
    Why a sense of humor is Important
    Humor is always use as an approach to making movies and novels more attrative to audiences and readers. However, personally, a sense of humor is of great importance.
    When we watch the soap opera <Friends>, we can't help laughing. Each actor in the play put on a humorous perfromance, so they are all able to show us the sharp personality in this way.The sense of humor, I think , can help stand out our characters.
    In addiction, a humorouw people are always considered as optimist.Keepping happy is not only an emtional support when we lose heart but sometimes an good remedy for illness, that is to say. humor is good for our health.And it is reported the person who lead a happy like is supposed to love longer than those living in sadness.
    Also, humorous prople are more welcomed in a group. They find it easy to blend in with new surroundings and to make frinds with others. They're regarded as easy-going prople.
    Humor, indeed , is an important personality.Once you have a sense of humor, you'll find that you benefit a lot from it.

matilda Guest

Talking Re: Please check my essay,my friend.

why sense of humor( not a sense of...)

Humor is always used as an approach to make movies and novels more attrative to the audiences and readers. However, personally,sense of humor is of a great importance.

When we watch the soap opera <Friends>, we can't help laughing. Each actor in the play puts on a humorous perfromance, so they are all able to show us the sharp personality in this way.The sense of humor, I think , can help stand out our characters.
    In addiction, a humorious people are always considered as optimists.Keepping happy is not only an emtional support when we lose heart but sometimes an good remedy for illness, that is to say. humor is good for our health.And it is reported the person who lead a happy like is supposed to love longer than those living in sadness.
    Also, humorous prople are more welcomed in a group. They find it easy to blend in with new surroundings and to make frinds with others. They're regarded as easy-going ones
    Humor, indeed , is an important personality.Once you have sense of humor, you'll find that you benefit a lot of it.

i hilighted the wrong parts i knew with red. but i'm not in a good knowledge to mark you.

hope that helps

Matilda