Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Advertising industry has a huge influence on the society . Do you think positive effects of advertising out weight negative effects? Discuss

There is no doubt that advertisement has great impact on society. This is evident from number of ads on t.v and big sale of product after giving advertisement. It has both merits and drawback. This essay will outline both views.

To begin with, some people believe that advertisement has positive effect on human life style. To substantial their point of views, they put forth certain logic. Firstly, by watching ads people always remain update for example, when companies launch new product, they give advertisement on t.v so, people can know which new product recently launched also they show all the feature in it as a result, people know very well about things before purchasing it and save their time . Secondly, advertisement play indispensable role in business growth because, companies cannot show-off their product without ads thus, no one obtain information about new objects.

On the other hand, there is always flip side of coin. Other people argue against it by saying that advertisement has negative effect on people. They innumerate certain point of views. They say many ads represents wrong information, in the advertisement they show number of qualities in product but after purchasing product consumer realize that it has no feature which show in ads . Furthermore, some people buy useless products by watching ads since, it just illustrate by their favorite actor or actress although they have no necessary of it

to sum up,in my point of view adverts are source of knowledge. without it people cannot familiar with new object. Government should make rule in which no one represent fake information

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us? When is your essay due to be submitted?

jatin_thind

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
pleas give me suggestion how many band i can achieve if i give ielts test

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please edit post #3 so that it uses correct spelling, capitalisation and punctuation.

jatin_thind

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
how many band you give in thins essay? if i give ielts exam

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
This would be worth about a 4. You've made a lot of very basic errors of punctuation, articles, subject-verb agreement, capitalisation.
Using big words is good if you know what they mean. 'innumerate' is wrong - you want 'enumerate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.