Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi guys!

I've recently come across a software called "Songs Learner". It is very useful to improve listening skills because it randomly hides the words of a song and then you'll have to type these words.

Spam deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi guys!

I've recently come across a software called "Songs Learner". It is very useful to improve listening skills because it randomly hides the words of a song and then you'll have to type these words.

Spam deleted

You just 'came across' this software? (Incidentally, 'software' is uncountable - so say I've just come across some software...' or something like I've just come across a piece/(or some other noun) of software...'.)

Are you sure you weren't involved in developing or marketing it? It seems like a huge coincidence that you just stumbled across it and then decided to visit this forum for the first time.

b

PS If anyone wants to use this software, that's what Google's for ;-)

PHenry1026

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It has been my experience that most of these clowns who post these stupid plugs have nothing to do with the development, ownership or marketing of these products and tend to be just pure jerks.

;-) Percy

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
When they join and try to promote with their first post, there's normally some involvement, though it could be some cruddy SEO company doing it.

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
:up: I was just venting though - I doubt if they'll read it. For all I know it's a bot.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.