Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria

Hi everyone
I would greatly appreciate your help with these answers.

Part 2
Describe the person in your family who you most admire.

You should say:

• what their relationship is to you
  • what they have done in their life
  • what they do now
and explain why you admire them so much.

The person whom I m going to describe is my husband. His name is Yusuf and he is 31 years old. He is tall and slim. We have been married for three years. We enjoy a lot our life together.

My husband was the second child of his parents, he was well raised into a small admiring family. He was a brilliant student at school. He had to study various courses before getting his current job.
Now he works in the oil field. He has the opportunity to travel worldwide and to work with various companies in the same field.
I should say that I m very glad to have him in my life. He is a very kind person, he treats me in a very good way, he affords help whenever I do need. He is well educated and we share lots of interests. For example we both like to travel and explore the world and recently we had a wonderful trip to Turkey.

Part 3
Attitudes to family

• In what ways have families in your country changed in recent years?
  • Should husbands and wives have different roles within the family? Why (not)?
Families in my country have changed in many ways over the last years. Women used to stay at homes taking care of children and doing house shores while men work outside to feed the family and take care of it. Now a lot of women choose to work outside the house and follow their own career path. Another change could be the one of extended families where a lot of relatives used to live together in one shared house, whereas now, things have changed and most people prefer to live within nuclear families.

Yes I think that husbands and wives should have different roles within the family. I beleive that it is more safe for children to be raised by their mother in the first place. She is the one to give birth to them and breastfeed them, also to afford love and care to them especially in the first years of their lives, as these years have a big impact in their entire lives. On the other hand, husbands are responsible of affording a good quality of life to their little families and this by working hard in their fields. Finally, to build a successful family I think both husbands and wives should colaborate together, each one in his field inorder to reach one the most important goals behind the marriage relationship which is raising children into good and productive citizens.

Broly

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
In part 2, I think you should use more complex, compound sentences; additionally, you also can talk about your future. I suggest using as various tenses as possible
They are just my personal views, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.