No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You should work on your intonation- you have a tendency to overstress certain sounds so that they 'jump' out at the listener, which can make it more difficult for people to follow.

Also, try recording yourself just speaking- reading a text is not a natural act, so it makes for a less natural recording.

mohsendoraghi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
What would you like to know?
Thank you for your interest. I like to know how my accent sounds, considering pronunciation ,stress ,intonation and,,,,,and also is it obvious that I'm from Iran?that is the information I like to know .
You should work on your intonation- you have a tendency to overstress certain sounds so that they 'jump' out at the listener, which can make it more difficult for people to follow.

Also, try recording yourself just speaking- reading a text is not a natural act, so it makes for a less natural recording.
Thank you Tdol for your feedback I toke into consideration your advice regarding intonation and I came up with the new one .I will be very glad if you could listen to it and give your comment on that .
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kp5qD4elFM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.