Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
United States
Hi all
here is my first writing I am willing to see your feedback about. Thanks

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

My response:
Factory around community area
The company has the right to build any project in anywhere they want. In addition, the community has the right to stand up against any factory that work without safety or careless of public health in the community. Nowadays, jobs become rare and no much offer out there for people. Having a factory around people will open the door for positions for worker, who suffering from jobless. Community need to pay the price for that and give a company some sort of permissions to get advantages. But the permissions needs to be more conservative in subject of public health, so rules have to be made and keeping people’s health in good shape without any interface affecting their health. Ultimately, seeing a factory around the community is not an issue, in my opinion. The question that must be rising is the company following the safety plan and their business has any negative side of people’s life?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is somebody's homework. You are to state what your opinion is and then give reasons to support your opinion. We are not supposed to do your homework.

:-|

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When are you going to submit this essay to your teacher/tutor?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
United States

Attachments

• 8-28-2014 9-48-45 PM.jpg
    8-28-2014 9-48-45 PM.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I remember this same assignment from years ago. At least try something else. Something original.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.