Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
I am student of university, exactly seventh semester. In this semester, I am being sued to have good title of my thesis. After I have title of my thesis, some of my friend said that my title too general. So, how to determine good title and easy to do the research with that title? (Thanks for the answer)

Last edited:

eldaryandini

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Waah. This is what we face as the seventh semester now. This is so interesting. In my opinion, good title is not too general and we know how to specify what to be analyzed and it gives benefit of what we will analyze. Every person must have their own opinion of good title of thesis. But remember! "Science never dies" I got this from one of lecturers. It means, if someone says that our title has been analyzed by others, we can look for the little thing left from what others have not analyzed to explore all about the importance in knowledge. Others make an analysis of a specific thing in the same field, so we can make of another specific left thing in it. Have a try! :)

bustanularifin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Thanks Elda... that's good suggestion....

IQIsantiago

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Mexico
Current Location
Mexico
That's simply, the title of thesis should be related with the objectives of your work or have to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.