Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I own a website providing reviews of best web hosting services of bluehost, godaddy and hostgator. These cheap web hosting services accept monthly billing payments and are popular among users. Unfortunately English is not my first language and I get one of my friends to write my site's content. My friend's first language is not En too, but he has lived in USA for over 10 yrs.
I want to know if it is allowed to send my website link on this forum to receive English natives' comments that if my site seems normal to them or not? Or sending my link is considered as spam?
And does it allowed to send a part of my website on this forum to just know if it is good to English natives or not? I don't want any edit, just want to know if it is good to English natives or it needs to be edited.

Thank you,

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You can't post links until you have posted ten tines- this is to reduce problems with advertising and spam.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Instead of posting links, why don't you just copy and paste any parts of the text which concern you into a post here and we can comment on them? There is no need at all to mention the name of the website or to post any links.

Status
Not open for further replies.