• Post Thanks / Like

Need an urgence advice!Could you help me recommend on my course motivation

I've checked this statement on spelling and grammar.Could any friends give me the comment.MY great attitude.

Here is the "course motivation" when i apply to the Saxion University in the Neitherland:

Every advanced student needs an acvanced education.From my idea,Saxion University is one of the best school for developing academic knowledge in Euroupe.I have a desire to appy for the core-course delivered by the Saxiong university to get a Master degree in Business Administration.
    The Saxion University is known to be our school''s partnership for 10 years.As such,we have a good relation in education training,exchanging program and many students from the school of business studied here.Many of them returned to Vietnam and were employed at the foreign companies.I highly speak of the Deventer''s academic programme''s available.Applying for study in the Neitherland is to see a new way of working,way of thinking.It''s true to say that a new cultural and new civilization.
    Academically,im in the last year in the school of business.I''ve been provided a variety of subjects,namely Business and economic laws,macro-micro economic,monetary,currency,tax,financial management,marketing mix,promotion,Business english and a wide range of informatic skills etc.
    Personally,im a man of curiosity,self confidence,self motivation and self determination.I''ve set a specific plan for applying to Saxion University and further more if possible i''ll get a ph.D.So give me a chance and i''ll be one of your elite student.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need an urgence advice!Could you help me recommend on my course motivation

From my idea,Saxion University is one of the best school- Saxion Univeristy is one of the best for developing...
    Master degree- Master's
    The Saxion University- Saxion University
    is known to be our school''s partnership for 10 years- has had a partnership for ten years
    As such,- therefore
    we have a good relation- we have good relations
    school of business studied here- have studied there
    at the foreign - in foreign
    I highly speak- People speak highly
    the Neitherland- the Netherlands
    It''s- don't use any contractions at all
    that a new cultural and new civilization. - that it is a different culture and civilisation (though I think culture is enough)
    been provided- taken/studied
    self- self-
    So give me a chance and i''ll be one of your elite student.
    Edit/Delete Message- If I were given the opportunity, I would endeavour to be..

• Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks in advanced experience and your hard working for this forum.
    Wish you good health,safe&sound.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need an urgence advice!Could you help me recommend on my course motivation

You're welcome, PL.