Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello, everybody!

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide me with.
Would you be so kind, and check my essay? And I'm not really good at articles, so i think I have a lot of mistakes particularly with them. But I'm sure there are a lot of grammar mistakes as well.

Thanks in advance.

A weekend job: more money and sense

A weekend job is one of the first ways for teenagers to learn the basics of earning money and to feel a sense of responsibility – the things they’ll definitely need for life. So, let’s look in to details, and find out: what is the importance of this experience?

Firstly, by working a part time job at the weekends teenagers will appreciate the value of money. I am sure that the majority of working teenagers will realize how difficult it is to make money. As a result of it, they will think twice before buying expensive clothes or shoes.

Secondly, a weekend job will provide teens with money, which they can put in a savings account. I think it’s a good idea to have plenty of cash by the time a teen finish the high school and it might help teen’s parents to pay for university. This money likely might go towards purchasing expensive books too.

Thirdly, a weekend job helps teenagers to learn how to arrange their time. In my opinion it’s a vital skill, and weekend job better than anything else could teach a teen to do that. For instance, a teenager has to make good use of his time and spend it properly on both studying and working.

At the same time, I have to confess, that working at weekends interferes with one’s social life. Teens spend all weekends at work and don’t have time to spend it with friends. But there is also a good opportunity to make new friends and connections at work.

To sum up the foregoing, I would like to point out the fact that weekend job is a highly satisfying experience for teenagers, that will prepare them for the adult life. The things they will benefit from this experience will help them better adapt for the future.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello, everybody!

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide me with.
Would you be so kind as to check my essay? And I'm not really good at articles, so I think I have a lot of mistakes particularly with them. But I'm sure there are a lot of grammar mistakes as well.

[STRIKE]Thanks in advance.[/STRIKE]

I don't mind making suggestions/corrections, but I suspect this is somebody's homework. (Thank you for making paragraph breaks.)

:)

AndreCher

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Yes, it is!

Is there something in my essay that needs corrections?

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Possibly, but we don't help with homework on this site. See rules.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good luck with your homework. It is important that you complete all homework on your own, with no help from anyone. This is so that your teacher can identify your strengths and weaknesses. Your teacher is not interested in seeing an essay we have written!

Thread close.

Status
Not open for further replies.