Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Hello, teacher! :)
I'm an outgoing student. My nationality is Republic of Korea(South Korea). I'm going and coming between two countries. The problem is that I'm using US Paypal account so that I could buy some stuffs at Ebay.com. And I just logged into my account in Korea a few weeks ago and they got banned my account permanently.

I'm not scammer but they do not allow US account in other countries.

But as I told you above, I'm an outgoing student going and coming. I decided to send appealing email to Paypal, so I need your help to write formal email.(Appealing)
I have written my email. Could you correct my grammar error and modify some sentences?
Thank you for your efforts a lot!! :)

======================================
Title: Hello:)

Dear whom it may concern,
Hello, my name is Jen.
I'm from Republic of Korea.
My paypal account is XXXXX, which has been limited for three months.
I have tried to remove my limitation by sending my documents for several times.
As I told you above, my nationality is Republic of Korea(South Korea), and I had made my paypal account when I was an outgoing student in the United States to buy some stuffs at Ebay.com.
In addition, I have been to my mother country and logged in for nothing special reason, and it makes my account limited I guess.
If it is not allowed, I will close my current account and make Korean paypal again.
Please help me to use my current account or temporarily open it to close.
I could leave my limited account, but I would like to clear away misunderstanding.
I need your help a lot. Please...I have been a sincere Paypal user for several years.
Best regards,
Jen

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What do you mean by "an outgoing student"?

Status
Not open for further replies.