Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Education means helping the people how to do the new things by using the new techniques. It starts with birth and ends with death.It is a life long process. It is a process of gaining the knowledge throughout the life. At every stage or step of our life we can gain a new knowledge by meeting with new people or by using new things. Education is important for everyone in the society either the man or woman. It is important for shaping the individual's behavior. Through education,the knowledge of society, country and the knowledge of our culture and tradition is passed on from generation to generation.It is also an important factor for the development of human civilization. If peoples are educated they can understand their duties and rights. It also helps in the up lift ment of woman in the society. Educated woman's come to know about their rights. As we all know that" if one woman is educated the whole family is educated". Educated people can reform the society by demolition of evil traditions and customs. In order to uplift the society, education plays a prime role. Educated people can easily understand each other. They can understand what is right and what is wrong.They can save good traditions and lead a happy life. Education enhances the human prosperity.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You can say:

Education means helping people learn how to do new things by using new techniques.

Who is using the new techniques -- the students or the teachers?

:)

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Both the teachers and the students

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Education means helping people learn how to do new things by using new techniques. It starts with birth and ends with death. It is a lifelong process. It is a process of gaining knowledge throughout life. At every stage of our lives we can gain new knowledge by meeting with new people or by using new things. Education is important for everyone in society -- both men and women. It is important for shaping the individual's behavior.

Say:

Educated women

easytutoring

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Education is associated with the change of a complete individual person. It includes understudies getting learning, abilities, state of mind and values that will be a piece of their life. It likewise incorporates supportive for the change of diverse educated, delicate, social and physical development.:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please don't edit a post after somebody has responded to it. (Let's finish this one now.)

Through education, the knowledge of society, country and the knowledge of our culture and tradition is passed on from generation to generation. :?: It is also an important factor in the development of human civilization. If people are educated they will understand their duties and rights. It also helps in the upliftment of woman in society. Educated women know their rights. And it is true that "if one woman is educated the whole family is educated". Educated people can reform society by the demolition of evil traditions and customs. Education plays a prime role inn improving society in general. Educated people can easily understand each other. They can understand what is right and what is wrong. They can save good traditions and lead a happy life. Education enhances human prosperity.

Space after commas, periods, etc.

The phrase is "rights and duties" and almost never the other way around.

My spell-checker tells me that "upliftment" is not a real word.

It is not my job to disagree with you. However, if you want more opinions, you might want to PM somebody.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Education is associated with the change of a complete individual person. It includes understudies getting learning, abilities, state of mind and values that will be a piece of their life. It likewise incorporates support for the change of diverse educated, delicate, social and physical development.:)

That seems like it really ought to make sense. (It's a shame it doesn't.)

:roll:

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I checked in a cambrigde dictionary there is a word upliftment which means improvement of person's moral and spiritual condition.
I am really thankful to you.:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I checked in a cambrigde dictionary there is a word upliftment which means improvement of person's moral and spiritual condition.
I am really thankful to you.:)

Well, it seemed to me that if it is not a real word that it should be. :)

(You can give me some "likes" if you want to. :))

easytutoring

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Well, it seemed to me that if it is not a real word that it should be. :)

(You can give me some "likes" if you want to. :))

Thanks Tarheel for correction of these sentence. next time i will improve my vocabulary .

Status
Not open for further replies.