Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Life is a beautiful because there are many things around us that we can see and feel. We must enjoy our lives. But now today's busy life everyone runs and worry about their future. Nobody know about their future, but we make a lots of plan for our future. Future is uncertain, no one can predict it or forecast it.Planning for future is not a bad thing, everyone wants to secure it.But why we should spoil our present for our future. There are always tensions revolving in our mind about future. Why we shouldn't satisfied with what we have, why always wants more and more from our life.Nobody knows what happen in a next minute of our life, so we have to live every moment of our life. Life is very short so live it happily.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think you have given all your threads the same name. (How about: Life? (It's the start of the first sentence.)) Also, you say the same thing over and over. And I don't think "beautiful" is a noun. ("Life is a beautiful") Do you know what "have to" means? Do you know what "must" means?

Perhaps:

Nowadays everybody runs around worrying about the future. They worry about their jobs. They worry about their relationships. They worry about their favorite sports teams.

:)

Last edited:
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
"Must" express necessity or duty and"have to" need to or be forced to.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"Must" expresses necessity or duty and "have to" expresses obligation or requirement.

Yes, I know those terms, but you don't seem to. See:

We must enjoy our lives.

and

o we have to enjoy every minute of our lives.

Those are perfectly grammatical statements, but you might get an argument about that. After all, nobody has to enjoy himself.

You need to cut
that essay in half and make shorter, simpler sentences.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I agree with u sir. Nobody has to enjoy himself.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please read my essay.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How about:

Life is short. So don't worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Don't waste your time worrying. Instead, enjoy yourself.

Now, I know that's not very long, but maybe you can learn something from it. Notice how clear and easy to read it is. Notice the punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.