Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
I need to write reply email, hopping you to help me in grammar, thank you in advance.
Dear Madam(X)
referring to your below mail, which you are not satisfied from my mail in which I had announcement that the senior accountant resignation, kindly notifies the following:
- We are not blaming anyone in my mail.
- We agree with you that we are still need to hire “Senior Accountant”.
- Your effort and visits to Amman for recruitment (interviews) are highly appreciated.
- For our reference, could you please send us copy of the exit interview for the resigned senior accountant?
- Regarding the exit interview notes which had been mentioned by the resigned senior accountant about "the organized system", it's clear that the senior accountant speak about the not clear handwriting invoices and receipts which were submitted to the accounting.
- Beside the note mentioned in the exit interview, the senior accountant had mentioned that she was suffering from the complicated accounting software!! Also the senior accountant complains from working on Saturdays, as her study in the University on Saturdays.
Finally, as you know we are waiting the comprehensive software in the New Year to solve all the accounting problems such as handwriting invoices, clients accounts…etc.
Wishing you all happy New Year to you and your families, and prosperous to our company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Referring to your email (below), in which you express your dissatisfaction about my email in which I explain to you about the resignation of the senior accountant:

:)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Kindly note the following:
- We are not blaming anyone in my mail.
- We agree with you that we [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] still need to hire a senior accountant.
- Your [STRIKE]effort and[/STRIKE] visits to Amman for recruitment interviews are highly appreciated.
- For our reference, could you please send us a transcript of the exit interview of the resigned senior accountant?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:
the senior accountant who resigned.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
- Regarding the exit interview notes which had been mentioned by the resigned senior accountant about "the organized system", it's clear that the senior accountant speak about the not clear handwriting invoices and receipts which were submitted to the accounting.

Say:

It's clear that the senior accountant was referring to the unclear (or, perhaps: illegible) handwritten invoices and receipts which were submitted to the accounting department (or: accounting).

Say:

The senior accountant who resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.