Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hey Guys please read my letter of motivation and let me know if there is anything less! and you're most welcome to correct it :-D
LETTER OF MOTIVATION

Science has always interested me and chemistry in my opinion the most important of the sciences today. As a science of matter and its properties, chemistry can be applied to almost any situation from forensics through medicine to environmental sustainability in particular my favorite subject I know and would like to take it further hopefully as a career, molecular mechanisms and what they can tell us about our world fascinate me, with this letter I would hereby wish to apply for the position of a bachelors degree in ICT (Institute Of Chemical Engineering)
I really enjoy learning theoretical concepts and applying them to problems this is my common interest between chemistry and studying Mathematics at A-level.

What I love about chemistry is the constant sense of discovery, looking at simple reactions and molecular level is like a glimpse of a whole new world to me, studying the theoretical concepts and also having the opportunity to apply them practically is what interests me.
I consider myself as a highly organized, strong willed and motivated individual with a desire to learn more about chemistry and the chemical reactions.
I believe that my academic ability and handwork and dedication make me an ideal student to study chemical engineering at this university.

I look forward to taking advantage of all the opportunities that will be open to me as a student both in work and leisure time.

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There are lots of things that are less than your letter. What do you mean to ask?
As a science of matter and its properties, chemistry can be applied to almost any situation from forensics through medicine to environmental sustainability in particular my favorite subject I know and would like to take it further hopefully as a career, molecular mechanisms and what they can tell us about our world fascinate me, with this letter I would hereby wish to apply for the position of a bachelors degree in ICT (Institute Of Chemical Engineering)
I really enjoy learning theoretical concepts and applying them to problems this is my common interest between chemistry and studying Mathematics at A-level.

This is a tremendous run-on sentence. Try to use some punctuation and separate your thoughts into sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.