Member Type
Other
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
i would like to write a letter to the one company that they are good working with us long time and we respect their loyal business with us .
now we want to tell them that they have outstanding amount xxx. and there is problem in the balance for last year . we will check with higher management and we will inform . mean while u pay what the balance amount.

i want to write this in good enlgish

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I would like to write a letter to [STRIKE]the one[/STRIKE] a company to tell them that they [STRIKE]are good working with us[/STRIKE] they have been good customers for a long time and we respect their loyalty [STRIKE]business[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to us.
Now we want to tell them that they have an outstanding [STRIKE]amount[/STRIKE] payment of xxx (no full stop here) and that there is problem [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with the balance of payments for last year. I want to say that we will check the details with [STRIKE]higher[/STRIKE] our upper management and [STRIKE]we will inform[/STRIKE] then confirm with them. [STRIKE]mean while[/STRIKE] In the meantime, [STRIKE]yo[/STRIKE][STRIKE]u[/STRIKE] they must pay what [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] balance. [STRIKE]amount.[/STRIKE]

I want to write this in good English.

Please note my corrections above in red. Before you try to write the letter, please read and follow these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, France, Shakespeare).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

We don't write letters for you. You will have to make an attempt to write the letter yourself, post it here and then we will look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.