Anyone who's willing to read my letter of motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eufje

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
I have finished my letter of motivation today and I'm looking for someone who wants to read it and correct any made mistakes.

I would really appreciate it!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] finished my letter of motivation, [STRIKE]today[/STRIKE] and I'm looking for someone to read it and correct any mistakes.

I would really appreciate it!

Have you read any of the letters that were already in this section/folder?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You are welcome to post the letter in this section of the forum and we can look at it. We don't do this privately (by PM or email). Please note Tarheel's post above this one before you do it though.

Eufje

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
Have you read any of the letters that were already in this section/folder?

No I didn't. I read other letters. I already finished my letter, so I don't see the point in reading the letters that were already posted in this section. I just want someone to have a look at mine, because my native language isn't English (obviously!).

Last edited:

Eufje

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
Netherlands
You are welcome to post the letter in this section of the forum and we can look at it. We don't do this privately (by PM or email). Please note Tarheel's post above this one before you do it though.

Thanks. Noted!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
No I haven't read the other letters. I already finished my letter, so I don't see the point in reading the letters that were already posted in this section. I just want someone to have a look at mine, because my native language isn't English (obviously!).

My point is that there are already a bunch of letters just like yours (more or less) here, and it might be helpful to you to read one or more of them (along with the comments. Also, I have already done this several times. In any case, you are free to post your letter here, and I am sure someone will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.