Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello.

I have some problems with understanding a conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

I don't know what they are saying... From 00:02 to 01:15...

I've caught something, but it wasn't the full conversation...

I know that a native speaker will handle with that in a second.

Please, help me. I'm asking for the words from this conversation, so don't complain that I'm watching a bunch of lies, et cetera...

Please, help me

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
From 00:02 until 01:15 is a lot to ask us to transcribe. If you have managed to catch some of it, please type out your transcript so far as you have it already. We can help fill in the blanks but we're not going to do it all for you!

mikel29

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Mr Rothschild, how are you doing, sir?

.......................... Bilderberg meeting this year?
The Bilderberg, you will there?
No
Last year?
No, I wasn't last year. There was my cousin...
...........nice, sir

.......................................... the Federal Reserve is a private organization, it's a source of ... across the world, started by your family

That's all what I've caught. Please, help.

Thanks in advance

Roman55

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
France
Luckily for you I had a spare five minutes. There are a few inaudible passages where two or three people are talking at the same time, but here is the gist of it.

Mr Rothschild, how are you doing sir? Can you tell us what went on at the Bilderberg meeting this year?
Sorry?
Can you tell us what went on at the Bilderberg meeting this year?
I didn't go to that actually, no.
The Bilderberg? You weren't there?
No.
Not this year? What went on there last year?
No, I wasn't there last year…
You weren't there last year?
I think that was my cousin.
Your cousin was there?
Yeah, I think so. OK goodnight.
You have a couple of minutes for us Mr Rothschild? We have a few additional questions for you. I wa, I was was asking a question inside and they were saying that the um the Federal Reserve was one of these organisations that, (laughs), I know it's one of these organisations that a lot of people say is the source of inhumane products all across the world because it's a private bank. That was started by your family. (inaudible, possibly an address)
No, no that's completely, completely untrue. I was asked that earlier. It really isn't true. No, no.
Jekyll Island? Do you know the source of that information? Jekyll Island in 1913, sir? But sir, just one thing, we could go on about how, you know, your family commited all these acts against society but we just want to let you know, the New World Order has no legitimacy, and that we as a people are not afraid and we are waking up to the robber barons and the big banks who are looting this economy with the Federal Reserve.
Well…

Status
Not open for further replies.