Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Hungary
Current Location
Hungary
I have to write a motivaton letter for university application. I really appreciate it if somebody review my letter. Thank you very much! :)

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is XXX . I am going to graduate from XXX Grammar School in 2015. I am writing this letter to apply for Bachelor of Finance program at the University of XXX, as I am interested in international business.

In my opinion, people in Hungary without reference to their qualification, are uninformed in connection with finances. I feel sort of that I can acquire more knowledge and experience in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, I have always been interested in the invisible force (financial knowledge) that moves the world. Different walks of life need financial learning. I have always been interested in business due to I have been taken advanced Math and English courses since 2013. My home country needs new ideas and young professionals, I want to be one of these young professionals, and that I would like to prepare by obtaining a degree in the UK. Moreover, I have chosen to apply for University of XXX, because I really like its module system of study.

I have an ambition to work as a Chief Executive Officer in the finance sector in the future and demonstrate good skills. To my goal, an appropriate education is needed and I believe that Your University would give me the required academic preparation and practical experience. I am highly motivated by the competitive nature of the field I have chosen. I will work hard to achieve my goals and aspirations. To obtain a degree from a British Institution will be a honour and if given a chance, I will do my best to succeed. I am positive that University of XXX would be an excellent start for an ambitious business career. Improving financial intelligence and preparing to start career with confidence, University of XXX is the most appropriate. University of XXX is present in the World Ranking. Insomuch I am amazed by the University and I trust in You and Your program therefore I applied for only this University in the UK.

It is good to know that my essential attribute is that I study because I want study, and not thence, my parents or my teacher told me. Besides, I am good candidate because of my thirst for knowledge. I am a sponge, this means that I am able to absorb a lot of information and then I am able to transmit relevant information. I can easily fit in any medium. Not only do I like trying out new things but put them across as well. According to me, we follow our dream when we are young because in these years we believe we can achieve anything. Thus, I am quite sure that I would like to apply for University of XXX because attaining my goals I need this University. I do well under pressure but motivating environment is needed, far away my home. In conclusion, I would like to say that I like to take responsibility and to work as part of a team. I am eager to gain new experiences and in my view, this program is the best way to achieve that.

Sincerely yours,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is XXX and I will graduate from XXX Grammar School in 2015. I am writing this letter to apply for admission into the Bachelor of Finance program at The University of XXX, as I am interested in international business.

In my opinion, many people in Hungary without reference to their qualification, are largely uninformed in matters of finances. I feel that I can acquire more knowledge and experience in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, I have always been interested in that invisible force (financial knowledge) that moves the world. I have always been interested in business as I have been taking advanced Math and English courses since 2013. My home country needs new ideas and young professionals, and I want to be one of them. Thus, I would like to prepare by obtaining a degree in the UK. Moreover, I have chosen to apply for The University of XXX, because I really like its module system of study.

I have an ambition to work as a chief executive officer in the finance sector in the future. To achieve my goal, an appropriate education is needed and I believe that your university would give me the required academic preparation and practical experience. I am highly motivated by the competitive nature of the field I have chosen. I will work hard to achieve my goals and aspirations. To obtain a degree from a British institution will be an honour and if given that chance, I will do my best to succeed. I am positive that The University of XXX would be an excellent start for an ambitious business career. For improving my financial education and preparing to start a career with confidence, The University of XXX is the most appropriate choice for me. Moreover, The University of XXX has a good world ranking. Insomuch I am amazed by the University and I trust in you and your program, I have therefore applied only for this university in the UK.

I wish to point out that my essential attribute is that I study because I want study, and not because of my parents or my teacher. Besides, I consider myself to be a good candidate because of my thirst for knowledge. I also have a flexible and tolerant personality and can easily fit in any environment, and do I like trying out new things. I believe that we should follow our dream when we are young because in these years we believe we can achieve anything. Thus, I am quite sure that I would like to apply for The University of XXX program in order to reach my goals. I do well under pressure but I realize that a motivating environment is also needed, far away my home. In conclusion, I would like to say that I like to take responsibility and to work as part of a team. I am eager to gain new experiences and in my view, this program is the best way to achieve that.

Sincerely yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.