Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your letter of 16 September, enquiring about the colour printer model TX2000. We enclose a descriptive brochure of out main products, among which is the printer you are interested in, too(see page 15[SUP]th[/SUP]).

The prices and delivery terms, as well as the discounts we practice for the larger orders, too, are specified in the brochure/catalogue.

The price/earning ratio of the product you are interested in is excellent.We can guarantee that its simple usage will be able to satisfy you.

All of our products have 1 year guarantee and can be delivered in the following week since you place the order.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to get any more information.

Hoping that our prices will seem reasonable to you(you will find our prices reasonable), we are waiting for your order.

Yours sincerely,
Marius Petrescu.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your letter of 16 September, enquiring about the colour printer model TX2000. We enclose a descriptive brochure of out main products, among which is the printer you are interested in. (See page 15.).

The prices and delivery terms, as well as the discounts we offer for the larger orders, [STRIKE]too[/STRIKE], are specified in the brochure/catalogue.

I am sure you will be satisfied with any product you buy from us.

All of our products have a one-year guarantee and you can expect delivery a week after you place the order.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to get any more information.

I think you will find our prices reasonable and our service exceptional.

Yours sincerely,
Marius Petrescu.

I am not sure what you mean by price/earnings ratio. That is something that applies to stocks. Not regular consumer products.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.