Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi there, I'm looking for a english teacher for learning english in Beijing. I wanna travel around the world and I need to writing email or have a conference with english for my work sometimes. Last week, My english teacher moved to HongKong, so, I wish I could find a new english teacher who can improve my english. We will meet in a cafe shop and one-on-one teaching in Beijing. If you are english teacher or an American student in Beijing and you like teaching english, contact me please.

Reward:
150RMB/hour ($24/hour)
Place:
Beijing, China
Email:
tonera@gmail.com
Time:
Weekend

Thanks a lot.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi there, I'm looking for a​n English teacher [STRIKE]for learning[/STRIKE] to teach me English in Beijing. I [STRIKE]wanna[/STRIKE] want to travel around the world and I need to [STRIKE]writing[/STRIKE] write emails or have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] conference calls [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in English for [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] work sometimes. Last week, my English teacher moved to Hong Kong, so, I [STRIKE]wish I could[/STRIKE] want to find a new English teacher who can improve my English. [STRIKE]We will[/STRIKE] I would like to meet in a cafe [STRIKE]shop[/STRIKE] and have one-on-one teaching in Beijing. If you are an English teacher or an American student in Beijing and you like teaching English, contact me please.

Reward:
150RMB/hour ($24/hour)
Place: Beijing, China
Email: [Email removed]
Time: Weekend

Thanks a lot.

Please see my corrections to your post above, in red. You will notice two main things:

1) You forgot to capitalise English every time you wrote it.
2) Your email address has been removed. We do not allow users to advertise personal contact information on the site. The idea of this forum is that you ask questions about the English language publicly on the forum and we give you answers. You probably need to advertise for a teacher on a local website or in a local newspaper.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I need to write emails or have a conference calls within English

Here "an" can not be before "emails", If not, why?

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
"Emails" is plural. A plural cannot be preceded by a singular indefinite article.

(I realise it's not clear but did you realise that I have drawn a line through "a" before "conference calls"?) The correct version is "... I need to write emails or have conference calls in English ..."

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Rather than saying you are looking for one on one teaching, it is easier to say you are looking for a tutor.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.