why you feel that doing a teacher training course is the right choice for you ? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruyugana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hi everyone !

in one part of the application for the teacher training course that I'm willing to apply for, I'm asked to briefly state the reason why I feel that doing a teacher training course is the right choice for me. taking into consideration that I'm still a learner/student with a bachelor degree in Linguistics as well as I've never had any experience in teaching..
here's my answer:

I'm really interested in becoming a future teacher and I feel that the teacher training course would be very beneficial and helpful for me, because it will give me the chance to experience and to be informed of the methodology and the qualities that makes a qualified teacher. as well as to be aware of the convenient methods to follow in teaching and conveying information to pupils.

I feel that the way I've replied with is very weak and does not show that I'm eagerly interested in this course as in becoming a future teacher so PLEASE COULD ANYONE CHECK THIS FOR ME ( Grammar - relevance - punctuation ... )

ruyugana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
please could anyone correct this small paragraph for me ??

ruyugana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Please be patient- we live in many different time zones and come in when we're free.

I am not going to correct your grammar because they want to see what you're capable of, but are you answering from the heart or are you saying what you think they want to hear? Why do you want to become a teacher and not do some other job?

Status
Not open for further replies.