[General] I need help in writing a request letter to the principal for school admission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit Rehani

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sir,
I need help in writing a request letter to the principal for school admission of one of my twin child where as the other child is got selected. Kindly let me know if i need to make some changes.

To
The principal
Springdales school

Sub: request for seeking admission for one of our twins child where the other child is got selected.

Sir,
With due respect, I Mohit Rehani father of Ridhay and Ridhaan (twins) humbly request admission of my son Ridhaan whose name is not appeared in the selected children list where as Ridhay is being Selected.
I am writing this letter to express my concern that we would love both of our child to study in the same school.
I believe that Springdales is an exceptional school and our children Ridhay and Ridhaan are precisely the kind of students the school is intended to serve.
Kindly consider this letter as a request to address my concern.
Thanking you

Mohit Rehani

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The Principal
Springdales School

Re : Appeal for a Place for Ridhay’s Twin Brother Ridhaan (what level?)

I am the father of Ridhay and Ridhaan, twin brothers who have applied for places in your school.

Only Ridhay has been offered a place but not Ridhaan. I understand that places are limited in a premier school like Springdales but I would like to appeal for a place to be offered to Ridhaan as well since it would be impractical for us parents to have our kids studying in different schools.

I look forward to your kind consideration on the matter

Thank you.

not a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I agree with almost all of tedmc's amendments. However, I would remove "Only" from before "Ridhay", I would not say "us parents", I would simply say "us" and I would use "children", not "kids".

Status
Not open for further replies.