Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi there,

I'm currently teaching a group of Spanish boys (ages 14-21) and they had some trouble with so/such and too/enough.

So I printed the sets of exercises about so/such; too/enough and enough/too (these last three - as there are three sets of multiple choice exercises, all three of them different - could they be grouped under the same heading? It's strange to find the same issue addressed under two different ones).

OK, so I found a couple of issues to be fixed:

- Handout Enough&Too 2: Q7: the third possible answer reads "money eough" instead of the obvious "enough" (also in the answer sheet).

- Handout So&Such: Q20 + Q21: Wouldn't it be better if they were more separate from each other (even in different handouts), so that students would not find it so easy?

- Handout So&Such: In questions such as #1, I believe it would be more useful if the determiner "a" is removed from the main sentence, and included with "such" in the answer: IMO, when they see "a" in the sentence, they immediately opt for "such".

I believe that's all as of now. If I find any other issue that may need to be addressed, I'll let you guys know.

Keep up the nice work!

charlie

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Thanks- will fix.