Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello,

I need to certificate my job experiences. I prepared a template to ask my former employeers to sign. Would you please check in terms of grammar? Many Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to certify that Hakan Efe worked with Nokia Siemens Georgia LLP from September, 10th 2014 till March, 1st 2015 in the position of a Network Engineer.
Hakan Efe has been employed through Resource Agency Michael Page (UK) with the temporary contract and employed on a full time basis with 40 working hours per week.
He has been assigned to a project in Geocell, the leading mobile operator in Georgia and performed his tasks at customer premises. His responsibilities included but were not limited to:
• Radio Network optimization of the Geocell GSM network consisting of ~1000 base stations.
• Radio Network troubleshooting for the worst performing base stations, clusters, and areas.
• Radio Network redesign on a cluster and city basis.
• Radio Network parameter and feature trials & implementations
• Performing workshops for know-how transfer to customer engineers.
• Consulting in hardware and software investment for Geocell’s GSM Radio network.
• Consulting for strategies in radio network optimization.

Power English

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir/Madam,

The following is to confirm that Hakan Efe was employed by Nokia Siemens Georgia LLP from September 10th 2014 through March 1st 2015 in the position of Network Engineer.

Hakan Efe was employed through Resource Agency Michael Page (UK) with the temporary contract and employed on a full time basis with 40 working hours per week.
He was assigned to a project at Geocell, the leading mobile operator in Georgia and performed his tasks at customer premises. His responsibilities included but were not limited to:
• Radio Network optimization of the Geocell GSM network consisting of ~1000 base stations;
• Radio Network troubleshooting for the worst performing base stations, clusters, and areas;
• Radio Network redesign on a cluster and city basis;
• Trials and implementations of Radio Network parameters and features;
• Performing workshops for the transfer of know-how to customer engineers;
• Consulting in relation to hardware and software investment for Geocell’s GSM Radio Network;
• Consulting for strategies relating to Radio Network optimization.

I would suggest adding a little more, for example, requesting a signed response from an appropriate member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.